Have you ever…
• delayed treatment you need and want?
• been scared, even terrified, to pick up the phone to schedule?
• had trouble with gagging or getting numb?
• had trouble finding a dentist you can trust?
• been self-conscious of your smile?
• Been in pain especially when you eat?
Sedation can help you with these concerns. . . .
Fortunately, sedation medications have an amnesic effect. That means you’ll have very little, if any, memory of the sights, smells or sounds of your visit.
You’ll be amazed at how much can be accomplished in such a seemingly short period of time, while you were totally relaxed, and completely comfortable.
A beautiful smile can increase your confidence and self-esteem, giving you an edge in your everyday activities by improving your professional and personal image.